top of page

Pattern cutter or Pattern Maker?

Pattern cutter or Pattern maker?

Pattern cutter and pattern maker are the same thing, it's just called different things in different countries. Here in the UK we call it 'Pattern cutter' in the US they call it 'Pattern maker'.

The role of the pattern cutter/maker is to take a design and and develop a pattern in either paper or digital form that can be used to make the garment in question.

17 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page